Marquee Bottle Service
- Location: Cosmopolitan
- Days Open: Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
- Club Hours: 10:30 PM – 4:00 AM
- Music Type: EDM
Marquee Bottle Service FAQ
How does bottle service at Marquee Nightclub work?
Reserving a VIP table (aka bottle service) at Marquee Nightclub involves committing to a minimum spend, also known as a “min”. Customers must hit this minimum spend amount before the end of the night by purchasing bottles of liquor or champagne, other alcoholic drinks, or food from the menu. Even if you do not end up purchasing enough to hit your minimum spend, you will be charged for your minimum spend at the end of the night. Think of it as the lower limit to what you will be spending, you can certainly spend more than the min, but you won’t be able to spend less than it.
Please keep in mind that the minimum spend does not include tax and tip, which is calculated on top at the end of the event. The minimum spend values will fluctuate depending on how premium the table real estate you are reserving is, as well as how busy the night will be. Holiday weekends and bigger name DJs will usually require higher minimum spends. Summer is typically the most expensive season, and Winter is typically the least expensive one.
How much is table service at Marquee Nightclub?
Bottle service minimums varies depending on the day / talent, and the number of people in your party. Contact us below and we’ll get you a custom quote for your party shortly! Or, you can view table pricing directly on our free mobile app, or see table pricing and book Marquee Nightclub bottle service directly here.
What is included with my bottle service reservation at Marquee Nightclub?
By agreeing to your minimum spend, you receive:
- VIP entry for your party – shorter wait time compared to general admission or guest list.
- Admission – Your table reservation includes a certain number of VIP admissions, so your guests do not need to purchase tickets or pay cover to get into the club.
- Table real estate – You will have a dedicated table and seats at the club for the entire duration of the event. You will also have a dedicated server who will take your orders and help you make mixed drinks at your table.
- Free drink chasers such as soda, juices, or seltzer water. Some mixers such as red bull, coconut water, and bottled water are not complementary.
- The minimum spend will be applied towards the purchase of bottles of alcohol (liquor or champagne), as well as other drinks such as energy drinks and bottled water.
What should I do if I have more guests than the number of complimentary VIP admissions included with the table?
You can contact us and we can usually increase the number of VIP admissions included with the table by slightly increasing the minimum spend. Another solution would be to have your extra guests purchase general admission tickets and enter the venue separately.
Alternatively, if you have girls in your party, they may be able to get into the club for free via the Discotech guest list which they can sign up for on our free mobile app. Once your guests are in the club, they can meet up with your group at the table and you can set the party off from there!
Get free or discounted admission into Marquee Bottle Service and other amazing Las Vegas bottle services by signing up for the guest list today!