Drai’s Nightclub Bottle Service
- Location: Cromwell
- Days Open: Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
- Club Hours: 10:00 PM – 4:00 AM
- Music Type: Hip Hop
Drai’s Nightclub Bottle Service FAQ
How does bottle service at Drai’s Nightclub work?
Reserving a VIP table (aka bottle service) at Drai’s Nightclub in Las Vegas requires a customer committing to a minimum spend, also known as a “min”. Customers must reach this minimum spend amount by the end of the night by purchasing bottles of liquor or champagne, or other drinks from the menu. Even if you do not end up spending enough to hit your minimum, you will still be charged for your agreed upon minimum spend. Please keep in mind that the minimum spend does not include tax, tip, and venue fee which is calculated on top at the end of the event, and is around an additional 37% on top. The minimum spend required to book a VIP table will vary depending on the table section desired, as well as how busy the night will be. Holiday weekends and bigger name artists will require higher minimums.
What is included with my bottle service reservation at Drai's Nightclub?
By agreeing to your minimum spend, you receive:
- Expedited entry for your party – shorter wait time via a dedicated VIP Table line.
- Admission – Your table reservation includes a certain number of VIP admissions, so your guests do not need to purchase tickets or pay cover to get into the club.
- Table real estate – You will have a dedicated table and seats at the club for the entire duration of the event. You will also have a dedicated server who will take your orders and help you make mixed drinks at your table.
- Free drink chasers such as soda, juices, or seltzer water. Some mixers such as red bull/energy drinks, and bottled water are not complementary.
- The minimum spend will be applied towards the purchase of bottles of alcohol (liquor or champagne), as well as other non-complementary drinks at your table.
What should I do if I have more guests than the number of complimentary VIP admissions included with my table at Drai’s Nightclub?
You can contact us and we can usually increase the number of VIP admissions included with the table by slightly increasing the minimum spend with the venue. Another solution would be to have your extra guests purchase general admission tickets and enter the venue separately. Once your guests are in the club, they can meet up with your group at the table and you can set the party off together from there!
How do I get a special bottle presentation at Drai’s Nightclub?
Special presentations with sparklers, fun props (the bottle train), and beautiful bottle girls typically require at least a $3,000 order from your waitress and needs to include the purchase of at least 1 bottle of champagne. As a general rule of thumb, the grander the order, the grander the presentation. You can ask your server about the special presentations and sometimes negotiate directly with them.
Get free or discounted admission into Drai’s Nightclub Bottle Service and other amazing Las Vegas bottle services by signing up for the guest list today!